- The new Brunel building at Southmead Hospital Bristol
The Brunel Building at Southmead Hospital Bristol will open in May 2014. It will see services provided at Frenchay Hospital and the current Southmead Hospital combine under one roof, in a state of the art building.
- GGB Awards 2013
Every year we announce the candidates for our own GGB Awards, given to the best built project produced over the previous 12 months. This short film introduces those projects that were shortlisted in 2013 and announces the winner.
- Drawing BDP's City
During London Design Festival artist Lizzie Prestt spent 2 days at BDP hand drawing a city created out of 100 of BDP’s buildings past and present.
- The design concepts of Te Papa Ōtākaro/Avon River Precinct
This film takes you through proposals that will regenerate the earthquake damaged Avon River Precinct in central Christchurch, New Zealand.
- About the East Frame Project
This film takes you through proposals that will regenerate the earthquake damaged Avon River Precinct in central Christchurch, New Zealand
- Cardiff and Vale College Community Campus
Video demonstrating creative process behind state-of-the-art Cardiff and Vale College Community Campus design.
- TIQ Stratford City - Design Charette film
A film that captures the first design charette for The International Quarter (TIQ), Stratford City.
- Interview with new Chairman of BDP, David Cash
David Cash, Chairman of BDP in conversation with Vanessa Brown, Head of Communications.
- BDP's proposal design for Gødstrup Hospital Masterplan
Our proposal seeks to bring a human scale into a very large facility within a greenfield site. It is highly specific to its site, responding to its micro-climate, topography, ...
For Danish version please here.
- Alder Hey Children’s Health Park fly-through
New plans for Alder Hey in the Park, Liverpool, are unveiled - view the fly-through video to see this fantastic new hospital building, designed by BDP with children and families in mind.
- 5 Cities, 5 Places, One Day
Short film created for BDP's 50th anniversary in 2011. This documentary visits five buildings in five different cities showing each over the course of one day, with commentary from local people and users.
- Music Boxes - a musical playground designed for children up to 7 years.
BDP has partnered with the Manchester International Festival (MIF) to design Music Boxes - a musical playground designed for children up to 7 years.
- Michelle McDowell on BBC1 Breakfast show
Michelle McDowell interviewed after winning Business Woman of the Year
- Manchester Studio wins RIBA Award
Promotional Video for BDP's own Manchester studio, an RIBA North West Winner 2009
- Abito in Robinsons' Wimbledon TV Advert
Robinsons' TV advert featuring BDP's Award Winning Abito Apartments building near Manchester
- Kiev Hospital for Mothers and Children
CGI Fly Through for Kiev's latest hospital
- Liverpool One
Interview with Terry Davenport architect and BDP director who led the regeneration masterplan for Liverpool One - shortlisted for the 2009 RIBA Stirling Prize
- Lancashire County Cricket Club
CGI Fly Through "The Point" at Lancashire County Cricket Club
- Heslington East Masterplan
CGI Fly Through Heslington East Masterplan